Are you in a Romantic relationship?
Did you know your daily routine can kill your relationship?
The more you live in a certain way the more predictable and familiar you become. This is not smooth. Predictable is just another word for boring or dull.
Your ability to remain exciting is essential. If you can impress and excite your partner they will continue to find you attractive. In turn, they will work to make themselves desirable for you.
This cycle keeps your relationship burning hot!
Our Romantic Camping has 4 elements that distinguish it from the Hotel / Resorts:
1) ADVENTURE: Our Romantic Camping involves outdoor adventures that can be enjoyed as a couple. Your relationship needs a worthy challenge! Our well planned Romantic Camping trips includes a prefect blend of adventure and trekking. Sharing these outdoor adventures will strengthen your relationship and make lasting memories!
2) BEAUTY: Romantic Camping uses Nature’s beauty as an aphrodisiac. This process requires knowing your surroundings and taking time to appreciate what your senses tell you. Creating an interactive experience with Nature provides a magical connection with the Earth. There is nothing more powerful (and SEXY) than feeling you are in sync with the Universe!
3) INSTINCT: Romantic Camping explores ways to nurture your animal instincts. This process involves making your partner feel desired and protected. Humans have been doing these kinds of things since the beginning of time… and for good reason!
4) PRICE: Romantic Camping is a LESS expensive Romantic Getaway. When you’re in the wilderness there are fewer opportunities to be in “buying” mode. The well-being of your relationship depends on taking breaks from our consumerist society. The cycle of “more, more, more” only distracts you from appreciating what you have!
Day 1 : Meet our Guide at Gandhi Chownk (GPO) & proceed to Dainkund. Trek from Dainkund to Jot. Arrival at Campsite and rest.
Evening Special Candle Light Dinner with Bon-fire and evening Music
Day 2 : After breakfast pick-up from jot and proceed to sightseeing of Khajjiar. Adventure activities of Rappelling and Monkey Crawling will be organized. Evening drop at Dalhousie for onwards journey.
- Guided Trek from Dainkund to Jot. (7 KM, 9000 fts)
- 1 Nights Tented Accommodating at Camp Himachal
- Romantic Candle Light Dinner & Bon-fire
- Pick-up & drop from Dalhousie in personal Cab
- Daily bed tea, brekafast & dinner (Veg – Non Veg)
- Complete Sightseeing of Dalhousie, Khajjiar, Kalatop & Dainkund
Rs. 7999 for Standard Package
Rs. 9999 for Luxury Package
* Taxes Excluded, Cost on twin sharing basis